Chronomite SR-40/208V Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater
APPLICATION: commercial, industrial, residential, lavatory, shower, kitchen/bar sink, service sink, scrub sink
- Standard Flow Model
- Unlimited hot water
- Saves water and energy - 99% energy efficient
- Vandal resistant rugged cast aluminum housing
- 0.65 gpm flow rate activation
- Two mounted chrome compression fittings
- Rear electric knock-out
- Space saving compact size: 6-1/4" (H) x 9-5/8" x 2-3/4" (159 (H) x 244 x 70mm)
- Meets applicable building codes including ADA, UL, IAPMO, UPC, CSA.
- Environmentally friendly
- Made in the U.S.A.
Chronomite Instant-Flow SR- Standard Flow models are manufactured to provide reliable point-of-use hot water. There is no pressure and temperature relief valve needed (unless required by code), saving time and money on installation.
Housing is fabricated from rugged cast aluminum alloy.
Element assembly is fabricated from Celcon plastic.
Heating coils are nichrome.
Faucet flow controls are supplied with each unit. 3/8” compression fittings are supplied (standard).